Inconel 625 is the grade of an alloy with a density of 8.4 g/cm3 and a melting point of 1290-1350℃. It has excellent corrosion resistance [TJC STEEL]to inorganic acid and various corrosive media in oxidation and reduction environments.
Inconel 625 alloys exhibit excellent corrosion resistance in many media.It has excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, crevices corrosion, intergranular corrosion and erosion in chloride media.
GB/T UNS NB/T47047 JIS W.Nr
GH3625 N06625 NS3306 NCF625 2.4856
Chemical Composition for Inconel 625 Alloy:
Alloy % 镍 Ni 铬 Cr 钼 Mo 铌 Nb 铁 Fe 铝 Al 钛 Ti 碳 C 锰 Mn 硅 Si 钴 Co 磷 P 硫 S
Inconel 625 Min Rest 20 8 3.15
Max 23 10 4.15 5 0.4 0.4 0.1 0.5 0.5 1 0.015 0.015
Mechanical Property for Inconel 625 Alloy
Alloy Status Tensile Strength Yield Strength Elongation Hardness
Rm N/mm RP0.2 N/mm A5 % HB
Solid Solution 827 414 30 ≤220
Features for Inconel 625 Alloy:
1. Excellent corrosion resistance to a variety of corrosive media in oxidizing and reducing environments
2. Excellent resistance to spot and crevice corrosion without stress corrosion cracking due to chloride
3. Excellent resistance to inorganic acids, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and sulfuric acid and [TJC STEEL]hydrochloric acid mixture, etc
4. Excellent corrosion resistance to various inorganic acid mixed solutions
5. When the temperature reaches 40℃, it shows good corrosion resistance in various concentrations of hydrochloric acid solution
6. Good machining and weldability, no post-welding cracking sensitivity
7. Manufacturing certification for pressure vessels with wall temperature of -196 ~ 450℃
8. Certified by the NACE Standards of the American Society of Corrosion Engineers (MR-01-75) as level VII, the highest standard for use in acidic gas environments
Metallographic Structure of Inconel 625
625 is a face-centered cubic lattice structure.Carbon particles and unstable quaternary phase are precipitated and converted into stable Ni3(Nb,Ti) rhombic lattice phase when kept warm for a long enough time at about 650℃.After solution [TJC STEEL]strengthening, the molybdenum and niobium components in the ni-Cr matrix will improve the mechanical properties of the material, but the plasticity will be reduced.
Corrosion Resistance of Inconel 625:
625 alloys exhibit excellent corrosion resistance in many media.It has excellent resistance to pitting corrosion, crevices corrosion, intergranular corrosion and erosion in chloride media.It has good resistance to inorganic acid, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, etc., and also has alkali resistance and organic acid corrosion in oxidation and reduction environment.Effective resistance to chloride ion [TJC STEEL]reducing stress corrosion cracking.It produces little corrosion in seawater and industrial gas environments and is highly resistant to seawater and salt solutions, as well as at high temperatures.No sensitivity during welding.Resistant to carbonation and oxidation in static or circulating environments, and resistant to chlorine-containing gases.
Comments are closed.
TJC Steel News Center
Company News, Market News and Order Cases About TJC Steel.