Monel®400 is a single-phase solid solution nickel-copper alloy with a density of 8.8g/cm3.Monel is a registered trademark [TJC STEEL]of Special Metals Corporation, Inc.
CHINA GB/T 5235-2007 NCu30
AMERICA[TJC STEEL] ASTM B127-2005
ASTM B164-2003 N04400
Special Metals MONEL® alloy 400
JAPAN JIS H4551:2000 NW4400
GERMANY DIN 17743:2002 2.4360（NiCu30Fe）
GRADE NCu30 2.4360 2.4361 GRADE N04400 NW4400
C ≤0.30 ≤0.15 ≤0.04 C ≤0.30 ≤0.30
Si ≤0.50 ≤0.50 ≤0.30 Si ≤0.50 ≤0.50
Mn ≤2.00 ≤2.00 ≤2.00 Mn ≤2.00 ≤2.00
P ≤0.005 -- -- P -- --
S ≤0.024 ≤0.020 ≤0.020 S ≤0.024 ≤0.025
Ni+Co ≥63.0 ≥63.0 ≥63.0 Ni ≥63.00 ≥63.00
Cu 28.0~34.0 28.0~34.0 28.0~34.0 Cu 28.0~34.0 28.0~34.0
Fe ≤2.50 1.0~2.5 1.0~2.5 Fe ≤2.5 ≤2.5
Al —[TJC STEEL] ≤0.50 ≤0.50 Al -- --
Ti -- ≤0.30 ≤0.30 Ti -- --
(1) It has excellent tolerance to neutral salt and alkaline salt, and has long been the standard material for salt production [TJC STEEL]system.
(2) It has excellent corrosion resistance in hydrofluoric acid and fluorine gas media, and is one of the few materials that can[TJC STEEL] be in contact with fluorine, hydrofluoric acid and hydrogen fluoride or their compounds.
(3) Poor performance in highly oxidizing acids such as nitric or nitrous acid.In this environment, high chromium stainless steel should be considered.
(4) in sea water than copper alloy more corrosion resistance.
(5)The maximum temperature of continuous work in the air is generally about 600℃, and the corrosion speed is less [TJC STEEL]than 0.026mm/ A in high temperature steam.
(6) According to the German VDTUV material table, can be used as a pressure vessel at -10~425℃;In the ASME[TJC STEEL] Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, the maximum temperature is 480 ° C.
(7)The strength in the annealing state is very low, can be improved by tempering treatment strength.
(8)Good processing and welding performance.
MONEL400 alloy is a corrosion resistant alloy with excellent comprehensive properties. In fluorine, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, hydrofluoric acid and their derivatives, the alloy has excellent corrosion resistance.The alloy is widely used in Marine, chemical and other fields. Typical applications include: pumps and propeller shafts;Marine fittings and fasteners;Chemical equipment;Gasoline and fresh water tanks;Crude oil distiller;Processing vessels and pipes;Boiler feed water heater;The heat exchanger.
TJC Steel News Center
Company News, Market News and Order Cases About TJC Steel.