Inconel 600 Alloy- TJC STEEL.
Inconel 600 alloy is nickel - chromium - iron based solid solution strengthened alloy, with good high temperature corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, excellent cold and hot working and welding properties, under 700℃ with satisfactory thermal [TJC STEEL]strength and high plasticity.
The alloy can be hardened by cold working and can also be joined by resistance welding, dissolution welding or brazing, making it suitable for making anti-oxidation parts that can withstand low loads below 1100 ° C.
● Thermocouple sleeve in corrosive atmosphere
● Vinyl chloride monomer production: resistance to chlorine, hydrogen chloride, oxidation and carbonization corrosion
Conversion of uranium oxidation to hexafluoride: Resistant to hydrogen fluoride corrosion
● The production and use of corrosive alkali metals, [TJC STEEL]especially in environments where sulfides are used
● Titanium dioxide by chlorine gas process
● Organic or inorganic chloride and fluoride production: resistance to chlorine and fluorine gas corrosion
● Nuclear reactor
● Curved neck flask and parts in heat treatment furnace, especially in carbonization and nitriding atmosphere
● The catalytic regenerator in petrochemical production is recommended to use alloy 600H for long service life in applications above 700℃.
镍Ni 铬Cr 铁Fe 碳C 锰Mn 硅Si 铜Cu 铝Al 钛Ti 硼B 磷P 硫S
MIN 72 14 6
MAX 17 10 0.15 1 0.5 0.5 - - - - 0.015
Preparation of Titanium Dioxide:
● Has a good resistance to reduction, oxidation, nitriding medium corrosion performance
● It has good resistance to stress corrosion cracking at room temperature and high temperature
● Has a good resistance to dry chlorine gas and hydrogen chloride gas corrosion performance
● Excellent mechanical properties z at sub-zero, room temperature and high temperature
As the control of carbon content and grain size has good [TJC STEEL]creep resistance and fracture strength, it is recommended to use the working environment above 700℃.
Equivalent Grades in Different Standards:
GH3600、GH600（China）、NC15Fe（France）、W. Nr .2.4816、NiCr15Fe（Germany）、NA14（England）Inconel 600、UNS NO6600(America） NiCr15Fe8(ISO)Inconel 600 Standards：UNS N06600，DIN/EN 2.4816，ASTM B168，ASME SB-168，AMS 5540，NCF 600
The Following Filler Metals Are Recommended For Welding:
Tungsten Electrode Gas Welding Nicrofer S 7020 AWS A5.14: ERNiCr-3
Metal Electrode Gas Shielded Welding AWS A5.11: ENiCr-3
For Alloy 600h At High Temperature (Approx. 900℃), The Following Solder Is Recommended:
Tungsten Electrode Gas Welding[TJC STEEL] Nicrofer S 6020 AWS A514, ERNiCr-3
or AWS A514, ERNiCrFe-5
Tungsten Electrode Gas Welding AWS A5.11, ENiCr-3
or AWS A5.11, ENiCrFe-5
Argon Arc Welding Is Recommended To Obtain The Best Corrosion Resistance
To obtain optimum corrosion resistance, argon arc welding is recommended for the Inconel 600 suitable any traditional welding process with the same material or other metal welding, such as gas tungsten arc welding, plasma arc welding and manual arc welding, metal inert gas protection welding, melting inert gas protection welding, including pulsed arc welding is the preferred [TJC STEEL]solution.When manual arc welding is used, it is recommended to use (Ar+He+H2+CO2) multi-component shielding gas.
Incoloy 825 welds must be annealed and cleaned of stains, dust, and marks using a stainless steel wire brush.In order to obtain the best quality of the root weld, care must be taken (argon 99.99) so that no oxide is produced after the root weld is completed.The color produced by the welding heat affected zone should be brushed away with the stainless steel brush when [TJC STEEL]the welding zone is not cooled.
For gas shielded welding processes, the following filler metals are recommended
Nicrofer S 6020-FM625
AWS A5.14: ERNiCr-3
AWS A5.11: ENiCr-3
GRADES& GRADE CHEMICAL SMLS WELDED PIPE PLATE ROUND BAR STRIPS WELD ROD FORGED
德国 W .N r.2.4816 10095 17751 10095 10095 10095 10095 17754
EN DIN NiCr15Fe 17742 305 17750 17752 17750 17753 305
DIN 305 305 305
英国 NA14 3074 3072 3076 3073 3075
美国 UNS NO6600 B167 B163/B516/517 B168 B166 B168 B166 B564
ASTM SB167 SB163/SB516/SB517 SB168 SB166 SB168 SB166 SB564
ASME 5580 5540 5665 5540 5687 5565
ISO NiCr15Fe8 [TJC STEEL]
2.1.1 Melting Temperature Range 1370～1430℃。
2.1.2 Heat Conductivity see Table 2-1。
θ/℃ 20 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000
λ/（W/（m·℃）） 12.85 13.94 15.15 16.62 18.71 20.72 22.4 24.49 27 29.51 31.6
2.1.3 Specific Heat see P2-1。
2.1.4 Coefficient Of Linear Expansion see Table2-2。
2.2 Inconel 600 Density ρ=8.43g/cm3。
2.3 Inconel 600 Electrical Property [TJC STEEL]Resistivity see Table 2-2。
θ/℃ 20～200 20～300 20～400 20～500 20～600 20～700 20～800 20～1000
α/10-6℃-1 12.35 12.75 13.1 13.55 14.5 15.15 15.7 16.2
2.4 Inconel 600’s Magnetic : Alloys Have No Magnetism
Comments are closed.
TJC Steel News Center
Company News, Market News and Order Cases About TJC Steel.