430 is the representative of ferritic stainless steel, the density of 7.75g/cm3.Steel is widely used, second only to 304.The composition is [TJC STEEL]characterized by high chromium and nickel free.
CHINA GB/T 20878-2007 10Cr17（原1Cr17）
AMERICA ASTM A240 / A240M - 16a
ASTM A276 / A276M - 17 S43000
JAPAN JIS G 4303:2012
JIS G 4304:2012 SUS430
GERMANY DIN EN 10088-1-2005 X6Cr17
GRADE 10Cr17 430 SUS430 1.4016
C ≤0.12 ≤0.12 ≤0.12 ≤0.08
Si ≤1.00 ≤1.00 ≤0.75 ≤1.00
Mn ≤1.00 ≤1.00 ≤1.00 ≤1.00
P ≤0.040 ≤0.040 ≤0.040 ≤0.040
S ≤0.030 ≤0.030 ≤0.030 ≤0.015b
Cr 16.0~18.0 16.0~18.0 16.0~18.0 16.0~18.0
Ni （≤0.60） ≤0.75a （≤0.60） --
A. Astm A276 bar profile standard, it is stipulated that this steel does not contain Ni element.
B. For bars, wires, profiles, bright [TJC STEEL]products and related semi-finished products, the maximum sulfur content is 0.030%.
The Performance Characteristics Of：
(1) Good corrosion resistance, corrosion resistance of general atmosphere and a variety of media.
(2) Low work hardening rate, easy to bend and forming processing.
(3) Good mechanical properties, [TJC STEEL]high temperature resistance and oxidation resistance up to 816℃.
(4) through the appropriate processing, such as bright annealing, mirror processing, can obtain a good surface and improve the corrosion resistance.
(5) poor weldability.Proper heat treatment shall be carried out before and after welding.
(6) Not adding nickel and molybdenum and [TJC STEEL]other precious alloys, with cost advantages.
430 is a more economical choice than 304, steel has a series of advantages, low thermal expansion rate, excellent formability and [TJC STEEL]oxidation resistance, more used in general atmosphere or mildly corrosive environment, such as kitchen POTS, household appliances, automotive interior and exterior decoration, architectural decoration, etc..
TJC Steel News Center
Company News, Market News and Order Cases About TJC Steel.